Monday, August 20, 2007

Lets talk about weight, I guess

I have put on some weight in the past couple of years. I don't like it---at all. I do well for a few days and I am back to my old eating habits. I eat for the most part in a healthy way. I just eat too much. I have seen some recent pictures of me, which I generally avoid, and the view isn't pretty. I have given up on stylish clothes and that makes me feel worse about myself. Is this ringing any bells with anyone else? Am I the only one who gets into these downward spirals? To add to the problem, its been so hot around here who wants to do anything.

No one can fix this problem but me. But I have to do something. I am miserable and when I start feeling this bad about myself, it starts effecting other parts of my life like my self esteem. So yesterday I cut back significantly on my eating and played around with the total gym to work out a routine. The thing is to make it a lifestyle, not just something I do for a few days. I need all the prayers I can get!

About this heat. And don't forget the drought which is worse than the heat. It's not good for a landscape designers business. I figure when the heat breaks, around the first of September that all of us in the business will be covered up so I am preparing to be working seven days a week for a while. I am trying to get my Parade of Homes house under control so I won't have to deal with that at the same time. Speaking of that, I'm having a ball with that. It's nice to do something you love.

No comments: