Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Lots of Running Around

Since returning from San Fran I have had a hard time adjusting to being back. I think it was very hard leaving my daughter and son-in-law after visiting with them and my friend in Napa was going through a very difficult time so I have been floundering. I'm getting better, finally.

Last weekend Craig and I went to Arkansas to see my family. Just a quick trip but we are very glad we went. My dad who is 72? went back on the pipeline as an inspector. That it itself is impressive but last year he had a bout with cancer and beat it. So everything he does is like starting a new chapter in his life and he is living it to the fullest. I'm very proud of him and am so glad he is able to all these things. We were there at the restaurant when he and the rest of the pipeliners left with their travel trailers on Sunday morning for the 8 or so hour drive. Then we had our own drive back home.

Nest week we start our extreme makeover through Across The Pond. We start filming and will be filmed throughout the transformation. It should be fun. Channel 31 will then show the makeover a couple of times throughout the year. I hope it will be good exposure.

No comments: