Saturday, September 15, 2007

Progress?

We think we are moving forward in our projects around the house and something always comes up. We picked up our countertops and I picked up some Italian tumbled tile for a back splash and when I got it home the color was terrible in the house. I was trying to save time on Saturday but that didn't work out. Back to the box store. We picked out another one and Husband decided we needed a new kitchen sink. But he forgot the Baskets (?) for the sink. So we have that figured out. We have gone from putting in new counter tops to adding a new sink, tile back splash, and faucet , (I'm so thankful for that!) and I believe we will have a very pleasurable space to work in. I'm going to do the tiling since I want to learn. I really must learn how to add pictures to this website.

We have one of the most beautiful workdays imaginable today. It makes the minor setbacks bearable. We also picked up a new shop vac today and wow is that thing pleasant to use. I cleaned up the sawdust likidly split. You'd think we would have every tool and gadget available but there are yet more to buy.

I'm feeling sleepy today and I think I need a quick nap. Maybe I will make better sense after the nap.

No comments: