Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Today is a New Day

You know when you know Jesus Christ intimately (like everything you do involves Him) life is much different than when you are out there on your own. I wake up every day and I look at the possibilities that have been given to me. I have a whole day spread out in front of me. The question I used to ask before giving myself over to God was "what can you do for me today, Lord?" but these days I ask " what can I do for you today, Lord?" With Him all things are truly possible.

I have a husband who kisses me every morning and hugs me and blesses me. Every day! A blessing is very important. In the Old Testament a son would scheme to get his father's blessing. So when I bless you, my friends I'm not just wasting oxygen. Something will happen when we bless each other. And when a husband and wife get in agreement on any subject, that is the greatest power of all. So I feel truly "blessed" to have a husband who understands the importance of blessing me. I am truly blessed.

We have a new house up here in Tennessee. (Up from Alabama, that is) and we have new piles of beautiful topsoil around our new house to spread for planting beds. Wait until you see the beautiful Crape Myrtles and Viburnums I will soon have.

The inside of our house is coming along,too. We have wallpaper off two complete rooms and spots in other rooms. We have skim coated the walls and painted and even put some drapery. We are enjoying our new home.

I have been working with a wonderful client who is allowing me to help her with both the inside and outside of her home. She honored me he other day with a thank you card and a gift certificate to a place I like to eat. That really meant a lot to me so I wanted to mention it here. Thank you, my friend.

If you came to this blog from my website, I want you to know that the design was first by my brother who learned on my webpage and then edited by Stacy DeSmet of the advertising company, Synectics. I strongly recommend her to anyone who needs help with advertising. If you want more info on her, email me and I will pass it along.

No comments: