Sunday, July 22, 2007

Lazy Sunday?

Here it is Sunday afternoon and I'm dressed to start sanding walls. My husband is on a tractor spreading soil for new planting beds and I have received and returned a call for a landscape design. This after attending church, hitting Home Depot and grabbing lunch with church friends. ( That part was nice) I remember something about Sunday in the Bible as being a day of rest but somehow we have abused that.

We will be starting our School of Ministry classes under our own accredation here in about three weeks. Time to hit the books again. But what a great school we have. Attending, graduating and now teaching in the school has changed my life, very much for the better. We have a brand new website but I don't have the address for those of you who would like to get smart like me.

I received feedback from my last blog. Some are reading it. Thanks 10girl and my lil sis.

No comments: